Smiles.


It's officially the first day of the Easter holidays all is gooood :) It's about time, it started getting to that point where everything seemed so tiring and irritating so a 2 week break is the perfect solution.

Some really nice things happened this weekend, firstly on Saturday me and my sister had to cook (i rarely step into the kitchen for good reason). My sister is a rather good cook, me..well..lets not talk about me, i can just about make tea and toast! But we decided on making something easy, home made pizza. It was actually really humorous! We thought it would be 'fun' to put different ingredients onto one them, things that absolutley, most definitley do not go any where near things even slightly like pizzas, like jelly beans and blueberries...even..oh god..chocolate. Really gross, but hilarious.

It was also save earth hour, so all lights were out, no television or pc, we thought we would make a night of it so we made some really nice hot chocolate, with whippy cream, we bought especially, and put out the candles and some really yummy fruit :) It was loooovely. So that's my weekend. You guys been up to much?


Lola.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog- it made me smile. Keep it up x

    Lucy at www.werethewildthingsare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.
    & loving the music.
    XERB

    ReplyDelete