untitled..

Courtney Love has recently released pictures of Kurt Cobain, she said that this was her favourite photograph of him. I have to agree, it's beautiful. I have recently been learning some of the songs played by Nirvana at an acoustic gig they did in '93 or '94 in New York, on guitar that is. If you have time to check them out, then do. I've linked just one of the songs but you can get others in the related videos all the ones by soulspectre(ohh creepy) are good quality.. what am i saying..you know how it works just click!
ps. I hope none of you have been affected too badly by the snow, although at first magical it has now become a magical pain in the.. ice. Have an amazing week lovelys!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of him is quite nice.
    I love the look of snow, but it really is annoying.
    Have a nice week as well.
    Amber'louise x

    ReplyDelete