awards..

I have recieved this very cool award from the lovely iris from http://irisscloset.blogspot.com/
i now have to pass the award onto seven other bloggers but i will only be doing a few..
i also have to list seven things about me..
1. I love doing photoshoots..both "modelling" and being behind the camera.
2. Love meeting friends for a coffee on a Sunday morning.
3. Wanting to travel all around the world.
4. Really like spending a day just reading..(harry potter).
5. Having movie marathons.
6. My blog and my amazing followers!
7. My friends..
Im now going to award this to
you now have to pass this award on..

i recieved this award a little while back from the amazingly amazing blog Heart in a Cage

please do visit if you havent already http://ifyouweretherebeware.blogspot.com/
i am going to pass this award on to some blogs i have newly discovered and ones that i just incredibly enjoy visiting :)




you now have to pass the award on to other blogs..

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jessica's blog too. I gave her an award too I think.
    -iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou thankyou thankyou a million times! xx

    ReplyDelete